Despite many people wanting to lose weight and get fitter, few ever actually achieve their goals. Some have no idea where to start or have a basic idea but struggle to progress after initial success. Others are not provided with the necessary support and guidance that a good quality, professional coach can provide.
For this reason Fast Lane Fitness was established in 2014. We use adapted sports performance training methods to support and guide our members on the best ways to combine highly effective, functional training methods to achieve what feel like very intimidating, hard to reach goals.
TRAINING WITH FAST LANE FITNESS
- We offer personal training (1 on 1) and semi-private training (2 at a time) if you have someone you would like to train with. All members follow a carefully structured training programme designed around their individual fitness goals and ability.
- We also offer 3 levels of online personal training for those unable to train with us in person. For more information on what’s included in all our memberships, please have a look at our Memberships.
Ramsey is a former Royal Marines Commando with a passion for all things fitness and training. As a qualified British Weightlifting coach and having come from a successful competitive sporting background within the military, Ramsey enjoys using athletic, functional training methods to help people get the results they deserve.
Ramsey joined the Royal Marines in 2008, aged 17. Upon completing recruit training 8 months later he was awarded the Kings Badge which is presented to the best overall marine in each troop and the Physical Training medal which is presented to the best athlete in the troop. In between 3 operational tours to Afghanistan, Ramsey became the two-time inter-service Cross Country champion, the European Sprint Triathlon champion in the 20-24 age group and won several medals at Inter-service athletics championships, all in just 5 years of service before leaving to start Fast Lane Fitness.
- Level 3 Personal trainer (Premier training International)
- British Weightlifting Level 1 Assistant coach
- UKSCA (UK strength and conditioning association) accreditation ongoing
- Level 2 Kettlebell instructor